The Unimac 11ft. (3.35m) Industrial Drywall / Gyprock / Plasterboard Panel Hoist / Lift is the all-in-one solution for fast and efficient ceiling and wall construction.
Unlike cheaper variants, the Unimac 11 Series is equipped with a spring loaded head, allowing total versatility when working with uneven floor/ceiling levels.
Unimac Industry Panel Hoists can lift 90cm to 3.3m (11ft.) and are suitable for panels up to 1350mm x 4900mm/ 68kgs i.e. compatible with all standard sizes.
Unimac Industry Panel Hoists are simply the best choice to increase productivity, reduce staffing levels and save you valuable dollars. The wide tri-leg base ensures a stable working platform, even at maximum height. Simply stand on the lock down casters to secure in position and continue work - safely. Turn this laborious task of 3 into a quick and easy task for one and start saving money today.
- Genuine Trade Quality
- Lifts 90cm to 3.35m (11ft)
- Accepts Panel Sizes up to 1350mm x 4900mm or up to 68kg
- Cuts Labour Costs - Turn a 2 or 3 man job into an easy 1 man task
- 3 x Heavy Duty Lockable Casters for Easy Manoeuvrability
- Assembles in Seconds - No Tools Required
- Built to Last Solid Steel Powder Coated Construction
- Folds Up for Easy Transport
- Weight Capacity: 150lbs (68kgs)
- Hoist, Tilt with Spring Loaded Head
- Material: Solid Steel
- 3 x Heavy Duty Casters with Brakes
- Maximum Height: 11 ft. /3.35m approx.
- Drywall panel/Sheet size capacity: 4 ft. (1.22m) x 16 ft. (4.88m)
- Maximum length of cradle: 3.6 ft. (1.1m) x 9.5 ft. (2.9m)
- Height between cradle and floor: 4.10ft. (1.25m)
- 1 x Drywall Hoist
- User Manual is accessible online
- Xtreme Safety offers PayPal as our preferred and safest payment method. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor Paypal.
- If you would like to pay us via EFT, please choose it during check out.
Payment is required within 7 days of purchase. Items will not be reserved for your order until confirmed payment is received.
- If there are any payment queries, please contact us before you commit to buy.
- We only ship within Australia!
- We operate as an Online retail business. Pick up WILL NOT be accepted, no exceptions.
- To ensure best and fast delivery, please provide correct address and contact number.
- Items are normally dispatched within 1 business days (Monday to Friday); however, please allow around 5 to 10 business days for the items to arrive.
- Free shipping includes Standard Delivery in Australian only.
- Standard delivery is made via companies chosen at our discretion depending of its coverage, reliability and affordability.
- Express Postage is not available (Unless Indicated).
- Orders will be delivered during business days. Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays.
- Postage and handling are calculated per set of Item. Combined postage are not available and Items purchased at the same time may arrive in different parcel and time.
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of purchase date.
- Provided goods are still in original condition, unused, and include original product tags and packaging, goods may be returned to us for a prompt refund (excluding the postage cost that we incurred in sending the goods to you) or exchanged for something else that may suit your needs better.
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the item you receive, we will at our discretion exchange your product or refund the purchase price. All you need to do is Click Here and send us an Ebay Message within 7 calendar days of receiving your delivery.
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs and assumes all cost and risk.
- Before returning an item, please send us an Ebay message with the reason for return.
- Refunds will be returned via the same method in which payment was received.
- Please note that the condition of the goods when they arrive back to us, is the condition on which the goods are assessed.
- Lost or Damaged Goods: If you receive your items and find them damaged, or the shipping time estimate has elapsed and you still do not have your goods, please Click Here to send us an eBay message so we can resolve the issue for you.
- For more Information about our Return Policy Please Click Here.
- Please feel free to contact us anytime!
- Xtreme Safety
ABN: 76 209 378 399
- Address: PoBox 2261 Taren Point NSW 2229
- If for any reason you need to contact our team or need assistance with an online order, please Click Here to send us an Ebay message.
- If you have any question regarding our products, please ask us before buying.
- If you don't agree with the terms and conditions, please do not buy.
- Thank you for looking at our Products, and supporting a Local Australian Business.
Welcome to Xtreme Safety - Where you will find a full range of personal protective equipment ready to be delivered at your door.
Xtreme Safety is a dynamically stable-growing company committed to help people and businesses to improve the health and safety in all work environments. We intend to assist our customers to build enduring safety culture with a range of high quality products at competitive prices, helping your business to make your workplace, yourself and your workers safer. Personal protective equipment range of products includes: gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, coveralls, masks, etc.
Our aim is to make 100% of our customers happy with a high standard customer service and great quality products.
Why choose Xtreme Satefy as your Safety gear supplier?
- Reliable, professional company;
- Fast delivery;
- Great value for money;
- High quality products.